• +Non Emergency 732-251-2121
  • spotswoodpolicenj@gmail.com

Report Street Light Outage

How to Report a Street Light Outage or Problem:

If you notice a street light or public area light is out, you may contact our Police Department using the non-emergency number: 732-251-2121.

Please provide the following information, if possible:

Location of the streetlight,
Nearest cross street name
Pole number (usually located on a metal strip attached to the pole).

Or if you prefer, you may call JCPL directly at:
1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877).

You may also complete a form online online at:

Thank you for helping to keep our streets and public areas safe.

Ed Schapley